Monday, January 13, 2014

Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Monogram

So yesterday this happened:



Yep, I bought the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in the Monogram Canvas and the pictures definitely do not do it justice. This is by far the biggest splurge I've ever made but the most exciting one yet.

To be honest, I was never a very big fan of the Monogram print and I always associated it as the grandma print. Something about the colours and the flowers of the print just screamed old. That's what I thought anyway until I actually started trying on different bags. You know those dresses that don't look so great on the hanger but when you give it a chance, try it on and end up loving it? That's how I felt about this bag.

I love the casual but classic look of the Monogram print on the Neverfull. The design of the bag is also very practical and suits my style as I love to carry my life in my bag. I can also see myself using this bag for a long time as it is such a basic yet classic piece.

If you are interested in buying a Louis Vuitton handbag (or any bag really), I would suggest trying on a few different styles in the store. Try on something that you don't think you'll like, you might be surprised to see what you end up getting =)

 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first LV! I remember when I bought my first, it was such a thrilling experience! I was considering getting the Neverfull for a while but decided to on getting a wallet instead :)

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =)
      Ohh I love their wallets but some are more expensive than the bags! Congrats on your wallet purchase though!

      Delete
  2. pleeease don't looooseeeee ittttt

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis Vuitton neverfull bags are available in a wide collection of designs, style and can be suitably hanged on the shoulder with adjustable straps or chains.


    ReplyDelete