Friday, January 11, 2013

New camera! Nikon Coolpix L310!

Hi there =) So as you can probably already guess by the title...I got a new camera!
I present to you my Nikon Coolpix L310!


Honestly, this was kind of an impulse buy...
On Monday I saw that Big W was having a sale on this camera for only $94! (RRP: $194)
You have to admit that it looks a lot more than $94 right?
The sale didn't start until January 10 so I had time to research and look at the reviews on the camera and I was pleasantly suprised at how many people loved the camera. 
So then I decided that I would have to own one myself! ><

I bought the camera yesterday and had to visit 2 stores because it was sold out at the first!
It's on sale until January 16 so you can still get yours! Officeworks is also selling it for $94!

The camera looks like a DSLR but it is actually a bridge camera. Now I don't want to get all technical about this and look like I know what I'm talking about because I don't know an awful lot about cameras but...it is basically a camera that's in between a compact camera (point and shoot) and a DSLR.

This camera has amazing zoom: 21x!
I've been playing around with it and so far I like =)

However, this is what the camera looked like when I bought it...


 So it comes in this crappy plastic type casing which I don't understand...
It took me at least 10 minutes trying to open it and was not a pleasant experience ><
I have never seen a camera come with this type of packaging but I guess for $94 I can't really complain...(although a box would have been more environmentally friendly and more convenient!!!)

Anyways, expect some pretty pictures in the future and say goodbye to iphone quality photos!
hehehehehe ^^

1 comment:

  1. TOKO GUDANG KAMERA
    Menawarkang Barang dengang Harga Ter jankau
    Barang terjamin bukan BM/REPLIKA brng di jamin ORIGINAL Garansi ALTA
    Stok aran terbatas
    Bagi peminat yg serius lansung HUB/SMS VIA BBM:
    TLPN:0852-6122-2128
    PIN:2B3DAE4E
    KAMERA NIKON

    NIKON D3100 Kit VR
    DX-Format Digital SLR, 14.2 Megapixel, 3.0" TFT LCD, SD/SDHC Card Slot, Bundling AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Rp 1.700.000

    NIKON D3200 Kit2 VR
    DX-Format Digital SLR, 24.2 Megapixel, 3.0" TFT LCD, SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot, include AF-S 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR Rp 1.990.000

    Kondisi : 100% BARU (Tersegel).
    Garansi RESMI : Altanikindo 1 Tahun.
    ORIGINAL MADE IN JAPAN

    KELENGKAPAN FULL SET:
    * KAMERA……………………
    * Lensa 18-135mm][18-55MM]
    * Dus
    * Battery
    * Strap NIKON ( Tali )
    * Kabel Data
    * CD
    * Body Cap
    * Kabel AV
    * Charger
    * Buku Manual
    * Kartu Garansi
    CARA PEMESANAN:………………………………
    Nama # Alamat + Kode POS # JENIS/TIPE KAMERA # NO.HP.NO KTP.( Jasa Pengiriman lewat JNE/TIKI ).
    Kirim Ke:……………..[HP]:0852-1622-2128 [PIN]:2B3DAE4E.
    Promo ini dalam ranka untuk menperluas jaringan toko kami aja
    Kami Siap Juga Melayani Pengiriman SeluruhINDONESIA Via JNE,TIKI,atau POSBagi yg minat serius
    TRANSAKSI KAMI AMAN DAN TERPERCAYA

    ReplyDelete