Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wishlist: Perfumes

A few weeks ago I obviously had too much time on my hands so I compiled this perfume wishlist =) Whenever I'm in a department store, I tend to be drawn to the pretty packaging of all the perfumes and end up smelling a few that I end up really liking!
I definitely have an unhealthy obsession with perfumes...they are just so pretty and feel so luxurious! Trust me guys, they all smell so good!
1. Marc Jacobs - Eau So Fresh Sunshine
2. Salvatore Ferragamo - Signorina
3. Marc Jacobs - Dot
4. Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue
5. Burberry - Brit Sheer
6. Chanel - Chance
7. Benefit - Laugh with me Lee Lee
8. Juicy Couture - Couture La La
9. Marc Jacobs - Oh Lola Sunshine
10. Marc Jacobs - Daisy Sunshine
11. Yves Saint Laurent - Baby Doll

I actually ended up getting the Marc Jacobs - Eau So Fresh Sunshine perfume last week for my birthday. It's such a fresh and fruity scent! =)

What's on your perfume wishlist?

6 comments:

  1. these perfumes seem amazing, all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Marc Jacobs. I want the Sunshine one! But Miss Dior is nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yes it smells so nice! I haven't smelt the Miss Dior but the packaging is sooo prettyyyyyyyyyyy!! lol

      Delete
  3. Nice blog! Would you like follow each other?

    ReplyDelete