Sunday, July 07, 2013

Dress Haul: Quirky Circus, Somedays Lovin, Motel Rocks, Dotti, Ally

Hi there =)
It's been a few months since I last hauled any clothing item and I've definitely been shopping quite a bit especially during the end of financial year sales!

So today I will be sharing a few dresses that I have purchased over the last few months. I know that it's Winter here in Australia but I'm definitely a sucker for dresses. All of the dresses I bought were on sale so I thought I might as well buy them while they were cheap! So here are all the dresses I purchased (in no particular order):

This first dress is a recent purchase from the House of Quirky warehouse sale a few weeks ago and is probably one of my favourites out of the bunch! I love the light chiffon fabric and the feminine pattern of the dress. It's also a decent length; I would say that it's a midi dress as it hits a little past my knees but not quite to the floor to be a maxi. (This would vary depending on your height though!) The brand of the dress is called Quirky Circus (which I have always loved!) and it was (only) $30. (RRP $79.95)

This next dress is also a midi dress and is extremely sheer and lightweight. It would make a great swimsuit coverup but since I hardly go to the beach (I think the last time I went was around 5 years ago or more?), I would wear this casually with a slip underneath! I really like the way it looks and it was only $5! I also got it from the House of Quirky warehouse sale- they had a bunch of boxes filled with samples and faulty items for $5 and I managed to find this dress whilst digging through the boxes. It has no flaws so I'm guessing it must have been a sample item. Anyways, the brand is called Somedays Lovin (which I have become obsessed with btw). 

This body-con dress is also by the brand Quirky Circus which I bought recently from Myer. I remember trying on this dress several months ago but didn't buy it because it was quite pricey. However, this dress was ridiculously reduced from $79.95 to only $13.75! There was only one left in a size 8 (and I usually wear a size 6-8) but it's quite tight on so I'm not sure if I should return it or not. Still a gorgeous dress though!

Another sale I managed to go to was the Motel Rocks sample sale. All the dresses were $25 and I managed to find this leopard dress which I really liked. This dress features a  sweetheart neckline and the skirt part of the dress is actually pleated which makes it really flattering when worn. The back also has a cut out design which adds some interest to the dress.

The next few dresses are all skater dresses. I seriously developed an unhealthy obsession with skater dresses during the last few months. They are the most flattering dresses I kid you not!
The first skater dress I bought was this little black dress from Dotti a while back. It was $19.95 (RRP $49.95), quite plain in the front but also has a nice cut out at the back! I loved it so much that I wore it the day after I bought it hehe

The next skater dress I bought was this floral patterned one from Quirky Circus which I also got from the House of Quirky warehouse sale. It was $30 (RRP $59.95) and I really love the simplicity of the design.

This dress is more for the cooler months as it's quite thick and heavy. It is a navy skater dress from Dotti and was $29.95 (RRP $69.95).

Last but not least is this lace skater dress from Ally. It was on sale for $19.95 ($24.99) and is actually still available here. It is also comes in a burgundy red colour =)

So those were all the dresses I bought and I can't wait to wear them all during the hotter months. I hope you've all been well and I still have a few more hauls to most as well as some DIYs and reviews so look forward to that =)

5 comments:

  1. I love the last dress, even though each one is unique and amazing!

    I just followed you on bloglovin. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!
    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is perfect! ; )
    La Chica del Sábado

    ReplyDelete