Monday, July 01, 2013

Review: Vera Wang Princess Perfume

Hi! Long time no blog ><
Today I will be reviewing the very first perfume I ever bought and one of my all time favourite perfumes which is the Vera Wang Princess perfume.
Scent:
"Radiant and whimsical, Vera Wang Princess is a sheer, fruity floral - rich with vanilla and brimming with exotic flowers and succulent fruits." 
I honestly loved the smell of this perfume the first time I smelt it. It's such a sweet and feminine scent, not too light but not too overpowering.

Packaging:
The packaging is so cute and is actually what drew me into trying this perfume. The bottle is in a shape of a heart and the lid is a mini crown to represent a princess. This is seriously the most adorable bottle of perfume I have seen yet! lol

When you take off the mini crown lid there's actually another ring which you can wear if you'd like but I just keep mine on the bottle =)

Price:
The perfume bottle shown above is the 100mL one which retails for $89 which isn't a bad price. I believe I got mine on sale for $65 at Chemist Warehouse though.
It is also available in a smaller 50mL for $69 but I've seen it on sale at various pharmacies for $49 so I think it's not too expensive for such a nice perfume.

Lasting power:
This perfume has quite a long lasting power on my skin, definitely much longer than the Juicy Couture perfume which I reviewed here. So if you're going out on a date or whatnot I don't think you need to worry about reapplying. However, everyone's skin is different ><

Verdict:
All in all, I definitely recommend this perfume to everyone. It is my go-to scent and is perfect for every occasion whether it's a date, wedding, picnic, girl night out...you name it.
It has just the perfect level of sweetness, suitable for day and night and is reasonably priced.

So if you haven't smelt it, you definitely should! But don't get it mixed up with the other Vera Wang princess perfumes- there are other ones that look very similar but this one seriously smells the best lol

I kid you not, I give this perfume a 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment